We bring you the interview of Nistru captain Dumitru Dolgov after the Nistru-Zimbru 1-5 match.
Dumitru Dolgov, Nistru captain:
- The team is thinking of vacation. I see that they don't have much desire to play. They are not focused from the first to the last minutes of the match.
- What can you say about today's match?
- It's not the first game we have problems with the defense. We keep making the same mistakes in every game. We concede four, five goals in every match. This is not the way to play football.
- Will the situation change with the new coach?
- We have a good coach, but attention should be given to the team from all sides.
- What plans do you have, will you stay in the team after the New Year?
- No, I am free agent now and if everything goes well I'll leave the team in winter
- Will you tell us where?
- I don't want to tell in advance, you understand. But there's a team I might join.